We help seniors downsize with dignity
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
As of mid April 2020, the above statement is what I have told staff, for now. And that is what I recommend to everyone who can manage to stay home. I applaud our front line workers - and as much as I would like HSHT to be considered an essential service, I am also grateful that we are not. I can avoid the stress, avoid the risk of transporting or transferring any threats to my family, or my clients.
When HSHT does start working again, we will build on existing safety measures by only visiting one client per day. This will give us an opportunity to remove any potentially contaminated clothing and wash wash wash.
Until that time, Stay home, stay safe and count your blessings!
Best wishes from the HSHT team during these trying times.
**Update** As of June 1st 2020, HSHT will start some limited work. We are working in situations where our clients have already moved into their chosen retirement/LTC location and we are working in their empty home. Therefore there is no threat to our clients. We will stage, clear out homes/apartments.
Stay tuned for more updates as we integrate back into new working conditions.
Patti Priestman, owner of Home Suite Home Transitions, has numerous certifications, including: certified SMM and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. This means:
- Senior Move Managers® have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families will benefit from the experience of a Senior Move Manager as an outside expert!
- Home Suite Home Transitions maintain full insurance and personal bonding and Police checks for all staff.
- Ongoing educational programs reflect the our commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
- Home Suite Home Transitions staff believe in and adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for all National Association of Senior Move Manager (NASMM) members.
- Bonded, Insured.
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Ethics and Accountability in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
- Safety in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
Home Suite Home Transitions provides assistance to help older adults move from long time homes into new, usually smaller living arrangements.
Our mission is to enhance each Senior's emotional, and physical home transition experience while minimizing stress.
The client is in control of all decisions regarding their personal possessions and is involved in planning as much, or as little as they choose to be.
When Moving Seems Impossible
We make "change" an enjoyable process!
2016 Customer First and Entrepreneurial Spirit Award Finalists
While our focus is providing a stressfree experience when moving, downsizing or selling possessions, we are blessed and humbled by the recognition we have received through the Chamber of Commerce in 2016!
2015 Customer First Award Recipient!
What are the Benefits of using senior move managers (SMM) or certified relocation and transition specialist (CRTS)?
As a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. www.NASMM.com and Move Seniors www.moveseniors.com, we understand the challenges faced by seniors needing to downsize. The objective is not just to get moved. It is to select treasures to keep, revisit memories and enjoy this journey in life too. Although there are no formal licenses required to help seniors downsize, Home Suite Home Transitions staff take their responsibility seriously.
Review of Home Suite Home Transitions
It was so good working with Julie. I feel better knowing I can count on your team when the time comes to move on. It makes it easier to start to decide where to move on to.