Home Suite Home Transitions
Home Suite Home Transitions has been nominated for Customer Service Excellence in the 2019 Kawartha Chamber Business Awards of Excellence.
Award recipients will be announced at the 20th Annual Awards of Excellence & Social Gala on Thursday, October 10th at Lakefield College School. Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased at www.kawarthachamber.ca. This highly anticipated event is the Chamber’s premiere event of the year! Area businesses are encouraged to bring their staff to share in the celebration of local business!
While our focus is providing a stressfree experience when moving, downsizing or selling possessions, we are blessed and humbled by the recognition we have received through the Chamber of Commerce in 2016!
We understand! Moving into a smaller residence is a different kind of move than you have ever done! ...Relax. We have loads of experience with situations similar to yours. Home Suite Home Transitions provides moving and downsizing solutions everyday. We can help you get moved efficiently, and you will enjoy making the journey with Home Suite Home Transitions far more than you expected!
Visit TESTIMONIALS to learn more!
Or keep reading to get some tips on how to do it yourself.
Home Suite Home Transitions provides assistance to help older adults move from long time homes into new, usually smaller living arrangements.
Our mission is to enhance each Senior's emotional, and physical home transition experience while minimizing stress.
The client is in control of all decisions regarding their personal possessions and is involved in planning as much, or as little as they choose to be.
When Moving Seems Impossible
We make "change" an enjoyable process!
Service is provided in the Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Port Hope, Cobourg, Port Perry and Lindsay areas of CENTRAL ONTARIO CANADA as indicated on the map below. If you are outside of the areas on the map, I invite you to call or email Home Suite Home Transitions to discuss our availability and your needs. In home consultations are always free.
-We have taken on projects beyond the primary service area.
"We made a plan to Move Forward Together. Once we started the downsize journey together, reminiscing, finding forgotten treasures, the process became therapeutic." J. Bell
Moving Forward Together.
Patti Priestman, owner of Home Suite Home Transitions, has numerous certifications, including: certified SMM and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. This means:
- Senior Move Managers® have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families will benefit from the experience of a Senior Move Manager as an outside expert!
- Home Suite Home Transitions maintain full insurance and personal bonding and Police checks for all staff.
- Ongoing educational programs reflect the our commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
- Home Suite Home Transitions staff believe in and adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for all National Association of Senior Move Manager (NASMM) members.
- Bonded, Insured.
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Ethics and Accountability in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
- Safety in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
What are the Benefits of using senior move managers (SMM) or certified relocation and transition specialist (CRTS)?
As a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. www.NASMM.com and Move Seniors www.moveseniors.com, we understand the challenges faced by seniors needing to downsize. The objective is not just to get moved. It is to select treasures to keep, revisit memories and enjoy this journey in life too. Although there are no formal licenses required to help seniors downsize, Home Suite Home Transitions staff take their responsibility seriously.
Enjoyed being part of the Team!
Working with Home Suite Home Transitions, was one of the best working experiences I've had. Hilarywas our art work guru. Not only was Hilary well versed in the arts, but she also enjoyed carefully packing up framed treasures. Due to family obligations she has moved to Toronto -- and we miss her! I am so happy she dropped us a note with her views of working with us...Read more ...