We help seniors downsize with dignity
Home Suite Home Transitions provides assistance to help older adults move from long time homes into new, usually smaller living arrangements.
Our mission is to enhance each Senior's emotional, and physical home transition experience while minimizing stress.
The client is in control of all decisions regarding their personal possessions and is involved in planning as much, or as little as they choose to be.
When Moving Seems Impossible
We make "change" an enjoyable process!
Patti Priestman, owner of Home Suite Home Transitions, has numerous certifications, including: certified SMM and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. This means:
- Senior Move Managers® have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families will benefit from the experience of a Senior Move Manager as an outside expert!
- Home Suite Home Transitions maintain full insurance and personal bonding and Police checks for all staff.
- Ongoing educational programs reflect the our commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
- Home Suite Home Transitions staff believe in and adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for all National Association of Senior Move Manager (NASMM) members.
- Bonded, Insured.
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Ethics and Accountability in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
- Safety in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
What are the Benefits of using senior move managers (SMM) or certified relocation and transition specialist (CRTS)?
As a member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers. www.NASMM.com and Move Seniors www.moveseniors.com, we understand the challenges faced by seniors needing to downsize. The objective is not just to get moved. It is to select treasures to keep, revisit memories and enjoy this journey in life too. Although there are no formal licenses required to help seniors downsize, Home Suite Home Transitions staff take their responsibility seriously.
2016 Customer First and Entrepreneurial Spirit Award Finalists
While our focus is providing a stressfree experience when moving, downsizing or selling possessions, we are blessed and humbled by the recognition we have received through the Chamber of Commerce in 2016!
2015 Customer First Award Recipient!
Home Suite Home Transitions Testimonial
A few years ago I saw Patti’s Home Suite Home Transitions presentation about helping Seniors move and /or downsize. I just “filed it away”, until ...
Last Spring I REALIZED I WAS READY TO LET GO of a lot of “STUFF”.... wedding presents that were lovely but no longer being used, inherited coins and jewellery that had been in a safety-deposit box for 50 years, some furniture, some art, old sports autographs from the 1950’s, good china, serving dishes, flatware, well-used camping gear, small appliances and many everyday items etc. After asking Family to take whatever they wanted, I contacted Patti.
My main goal was to downsize our stuff and also make it easier for our executors when that time comes (hopefully not too soon). I am extremely pleased with the results. Patti and her team did all the work and we were left with a nice profit and empty shelves! It was a real weight off my mind.
When you are ready to downsize, I recommend you contact Patti as she is very pleasant to work with, knows her stuff and reaches a wide range of potential buyers.
Liz Henderson, Peterborough, Feb 2019.