Patti Priestman, owner of Home Suite Home Transitions, has numerous certifications, including: certified SMM and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. This means:
- Senior Move Managers® have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families will benefit from the experience of a Senior Move Manager as an outside expert!
- Home Suite Home Transitions maintain full insurance and personal bonding and Police checks for all staff.
- Ongoing educational programs reflect the our commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
- Home Suite Home Transitions staff believe in and adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for all National Association of Senior Move Manager (NASMM) members.
- Bonded, Insured.
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Ethics and Accountability in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
- Safety in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
Handled With Kid Gloves
Sept 2019 Your Team Handled Everything with Kid Gloves!
Thank you again to HSHT. You made a difficult situation for my Mother and Father so much smoother. All the staff shared humor with my folks and kept them calm. My brother and sister agree that we made the best decision to have Home Suite Home spearhead this move (rather than us clashing with Dad who thought he could to do everything himself). We put complete trust and confidence in your team and they did not disappoint! Having everything unpacked and set up the same day as the move was quite a relief. My folks were happier than I have seen them in a while.
I hope the Shaughnessy testimonial helps get the word out how HSHT is helping families – the parents and their kids!
All the best,
Mark, Lori, Mike, Tom