Patti Priestman, owner of Home Suite Home Transitions, has numerous certifications, including: certified SMM and a Certified Relocation and Transition Specialist. This means:
- Senior Move Managers® have significant expertise in resources and approaches that save money, reduce stress and produce quality results.
- Services are client-centered and personalized to meet the client's needs and preferences. Families will benefit from the experience of a Senior Move Manager as an outside expert!
- Home Suite Home Transitions maintain full insurance and personal bonding and Police checks for all staff.
- Ongoing educational programs reflect the our commitment to professionalism and to working with older adults.
- Home Suite Home Transitions staff believe in and adhere to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for all National Association of Senior Move Manager (NASMM) members.
- Bonded, Insured.
- Continuing Education courses include:
- Ethics and Accountability in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
- Safety in Senior Move Management Oct 2011 NASMM Cornerstone Course
Home Suite Home Transitions Customer Review
I read the glowing reports from other people who have used your services and it is ALL true!
Everything happened the way you said it would. The sale of our possessions was very efficient, well organized and left us with No Worries and a great sense of relief! I enjoyed being involved in the pick up process, learning about where our goodies were going. Knowing they would be enjoyed all over Ontario!
Thank you, we would have been in a mess without Home Suite Home Transitions!
Betty and Bob Hinton, Sept 2018.